- Protects you, your PC, Mac, Android smartphone, and Android tablet against: viruses and other threats; dangerous downloads; phishing and malicious websites; identity theft; loss or theft of your Android smartphone or tablet
- Stops online threats before they can reach your computer
- Stays ahead of, detects, and eliminates threats that haven't been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious activity
- Fixes common computer problems, frees up memory, removes unnecessary files, and cleans up your hard drive
- Cloud-based controls let you install, manage, fix, update, and renew Norton 360 Multi-Device on all of your devices over the Internet with a few simple clicks
From the Manufacturer
Norton 360 Multi-Device
Norton 360 Multi-Device brings together Norton 360 Premier, Norton Internet Security for Mac, and Norton Mobile Security to deliver a single, straightforward solution that protects you on your PC, Mac, and Android mobile device.
Protects you against:
- Viruses not seen before
- Online identity theft when you bank or shop
- Bad files and websites when you browse and share
- Phishing scams
- Social network threats when you socialize
- Loss of PC files due to a hard drive crash or other mishap
- Slow PC performance
- Loss of your mobile device
- Theft of your private information if your device is lost or stolen
- Unwanted calls and mobile spam
Provides a single, integrated solution that protects you from threats and your mobile devices from loss
- Brings together protection for your PC, Mac, Android smartphone, and tablet so you can safely surf, shop, share, and socialize online, no matter which device you use.
- Eliminates the need to cobble together different protection products and services for different devices.
- Lets you easily manage protection for all of your devices from one convenient location.
Defends your PC from threats, safeguards your files from loss, and helps keep your PC running its best
- Five patented layers of protection quickly and accurately detect and eliminate almost any threat without false alarms.
- Ultra-fast network defense layer stops threats before they can reach your PC.
- Browser protection blocks "phishing" websites set up to trick you into revealing your passwords, credit card numbers, and other confidential information1.
- Powerful threat-removal layer targets and gets rid of aggressive, hard-to-remove infections that less-sophisticated products often miss.
- Advanced reputation and behavior antivirus technology protects you from all types of viruses, even those that haven’t been invented yet.
- Backs up your photos, music, and other important files to your choice of disc, USB device, or online to secure data centers.
- Cleans up and tunes up your PC to keep it running fast and trouble-free
Eliminates threats to your Mac
- Protects your iPhoto pictures, iTunes media, iMovie projects, and other important stuff from online threats.
- Identifies safe websites and blocks unsafe sites, including "phishing" sites that could steal your identity.
- Scans attachments received through e-mail and iChat for threats and removes them.
- Finds and gets rid of spyware that can be used to eavesdrop on you, steal your personal information, and take control of your Mac.
Protects your Android mobile devices, your personal information, and your privacy
- Lets you remotely lock lost or stolen Android smartphones and tablets, and even erase the stuff on them, so strangers can’t use them or access your information.
- Blocks "phishing" websites designed to trick you into revealing personal information that can be used to steal your identity and money.
- Prevents hackers from stealing your private information when you use Wi-Fi networks and mobile connections.
- If you misplace a mobile device, you can set off a "scream" alarm to find it fast.
- Locates and shows you where your lost or stolen mobile device is on a map.
- When in "lost mode," it uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device.
- Works on both Android smartphones and tablets.
- Norton Protection System: Five patented layers of protection detect and eliminate PC threats more quickly and accurately than other technologies.
- Network Defense Layer Protection: Stops online threats before they can reach your computer.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection and Live 24/7 Threat Monitoring: Stays ahead of, detects, and eliminates threats that haven’t been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious activity.
- Threat-Removal Layer: Targets and eliminates hard-to-remove threats less sophisticated products often miss.
- Scam Insight: Reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it is safe to enter your personal information, so you can be confident it won’t be stolen by cybercriminals.
- Norton Management: Cloud-based controls let you install, manage, fix, update, and renew Norton 360 Multi-Device on all of your devices over the Internet with a few simple clicks.
- Parental Controls Management: Lets you access Norton Online Family through Norton 360.
- Norton Identity Safe: Remembers, secures, and automatically enters your user names and passwords for you.
- Always Up-To-Date Product Version: Norton automatically sends you important product and feature updates throughout the year. The latest version installs without you needing to do anything.
- Automatic Backup: Backs up your photos, music, and other important files only when you’re not using your PC, so it won’t get in your way and you don’t have to remember to do it.
1. Some protection features are not available in Metro browsing.
2. As made available by Symantec within your service period. Some protection features not available with Metro browsing.
3. Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit major releases.
With this service, you receive the right to use this product on one PC or on the specified number of PCs during the service period, which begins upon initial installation and activation. This renewable service includes protection updates and new product features as available during the service period, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement included with this product and available for review at www.symantec.com. Product features may be added, modified, or removed during the service period.
Windows Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home / Professional / Tablet PC / Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)1
Windows Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista / Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows 8
- 256 MB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)2
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)2, 3
- Google Chrome 2, 3
Windows Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)1
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Mac Operating Systems Supported
- Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8
Mac Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Mac system with Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB of RAM (already required for Mac OS X 10.7)
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection required for LiveUpdate security updates
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Browser Support for Safe Web and Phishing Protection
- Safari 5.0 and earlier
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and earlier
Android Operating Systems
- Android 2.1 or later
Android Device Requirements
- Android 2.1 with 3.5 MB of storage